Sport Motorcycles
Motorcycle Modif
Motorcycle News
Beauty Motorcycles
Sexy Motorcycle

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

You learn something new ever day... Reader Ride. The Sym Wolf 125.

Jesus Buisan sends in ome pictures of a very interesting bike that I've never heard of.  I did some looking around and in the USA they look to be primarily a scooter company but the base model to this bike look s pretty good.  An Jesus did a great job of tuning it up.

He Writes:

I am a follower of your blog I look every day and a big fan of classic bikes, I have a Bultaco Sherpa T 80, 1971 and Sym Wolf 125 small bike I have been transformed with minor changes until it was to my liking, as closely possible for a British bike of the 1960, I see you just hang up pictures of small bikes, but I'm sending you some pictures of my little, if you will hang them.
Greetings from Zaragoaza- Spain 


No comments:

Post a Comment